Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Personal Logo

I'm working on my personal logo for the 3rd time in two years. It seems like I can do the graphic design thing for everyone except me!! I started playing around with it today and came up with something completely different than I had imagined. It has that nickelodeon feel to it, but I love the colors. Here are some of the versions that I came up with today:Can anyone give me some input on this? It's not as simple as I had originally planned, but I like the shape of it and the way the letters bleed off. The first one seemed a little boring to me so I added a few different elements to see how it would look. I like how the "pea" (yes, that green circle is supposed to be a pea) is coming off the "S" and bouncing in the 4th one, but I'm afraid it might be too busy. I have a clutter tendency. :) Also, I can't decide if I like the lines defining the "P" and the "N" on the outside or not so I added one on the bottom that doesn't have those little defining lines.

Overall, it's very different from the other logo's I've done for myself, but I can definately see some fun business cards, letterheads, and envelopes coming out of this. :)



1 comment:

Mike Laughead said...

The logo is nice. I think the lost and found edges thing is great. But you need more line on the edge, not less. Also, make sure that the logo works well in just black and white as well as with color.

I made a few of the changes I think would improve the logo.

http://bp0.blogger.com/_QYzfXnwhxQU/R83sxrWHgBI/AAAAAAAAAEY/AFDin-yLU0c/s400/Plogo3.jpg

Copy and paste that and see what I mean.

Good luck!